Friday, October 14, 2011

"Research Papers"

       Personally I've never really had any experience with research papers, not that I know of anyway. I'm sure I've had to look up information on certain subjects in order to write a paper for a specific class, but to me that's not really a research paper. In my opinion, a research paper includes facts and tables of information that you've gathered together from many different resources in order to prove a point or start a movement about something. So in that case I haven't ever had to write any types of papers like that in my past classes so this will be a first. But I feel that anytime most people hear the phrase "research paper" their mind shuts off. They know it's going to be boring, tedious and going to take a lot of time and effort. But in reality what is a research paper anyway? I really don't know but I too am already starting to dread having to write one.

No comments:

Post a Comment