Sunday, November 13, 2011

"My Project"

          So I decided to use the opportunity to do the more creative part of our project. I don't really care for or like writing papers at all, so it was an easy decision. The next decision I had to make was to either make a poster or to make a commercial. I wouldn't of minded making a poster but I'm not very good with editing programs on the computer. So in the end I chose to make a commercial or a commercial spoof more or less. Then I had some trouble deciding on which product to use. In the end I decided to make a commercial spoof about one of the local tanning salons. I'm making my friends help and making them be actors in the commercial. The commercial is going to show one of my friends (who is Irish and burns very easily) go in the tanning bed first. Then when they come out they're actually going to be my other friend (who is half Italian and half African American) so it should be pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment